Congratulations to Brett Odom (pictured) on being honored with the 2019 Jeff Shelton Distinguished Academic Student Award after earning the highest number of points at the TAPPS State Academic Meet. Jeff Shelton is a former teacher who led the competition for several years and helped shape it into what it is today. This is an incredible achievement we hope you will help us celebrate!
We would also like to congratulate Caleb Bigler for being accepted into William and Mary College's Pre-College Summer Program in Early American History. During his three weeks in Virginia, Caleb will dive deep into American history learning about the people, places, and events that shaped this nation. Upon completion, Caleb will have earned four hours of transferable college credit from the College of William & Mary.
Additional program highlights include the following:
- Travel to more than a dozen historic sites and museums throughout Virginia
- Develop college-level analytical reading and writing abilities
- Learn effective time management
- Experience college life in a controlled setting
- Interact with professional historians and archaeologists
- Become friends with students from across the country and all over the world
Way to go, Warriors! Keep up the great work!
A year-end address from the Head of School.
Congratulations to Melissa Birdwell and Ariel Tucker on being ranked at the top of the senior class!
Join us this weekend for a performance of The Wizard of Oz!