We are excited to welcome the following staff members to our campus.
Linda Gorski, Director of Student Services
- How long have you been teaching? I have been involved with educational administration for over 30 years.
- What does your new role entail? I am currently facilitating distance learning for the high school and I am also the Varsity Cheer coach. I will be developing leadership retreats and ongoing training for our students, assisting the faculty advisors of our student organizations and much more!
- What are you most excited about/look forward to about your new role? I am most excited about meeting all of the TWCA students and their families!
Philip Sweger, Director of Fine Arts, Band Director
- Where did you work before and in what roles? Previously worked at Houston Christian High School. I was the Band Director, Guitar Teacher, and the Department Chair for the Performing Arts
- What does your new role entail? My role will consist of overseeing all Visual and Performing Arts K-12. I am excited to build the best fine arts team in Texas.
- Names and grades of children at TWCA - Emma (8th), Rebekah (7th), James (6th), Ada (4th), and Henry (1st)
Mrs. Leslie has been at TWCA for the past three years teaching 2nd grade. She will now serve as the Dean of Students for 5th - 12th graders.
Amy Leslie, Dean of Students
- Where did you work before and in what roles? This is my 14th year in education and I have had experience with most grade levels as a teacher and an administrator.
- How long have you worked at Woodlands Christian? This is my third year at Woodlands Christian. I will miss my sweet second graders, but I am so excited to be a part of the other side of campus! I am honored and humbled to be working as Dean of Students in grades 5-12.
- Names and grades of children at TWCA - Cameron (8th grade), Ryan (10th grade), and Blake (Class of ’20)