Before & After Care
Before School Care
Lower school begins each day at 8:15 a.m., students may arrive early between 7 and 7:45 a.m. Advance notice is appreciated but not required.
For more information about before school care, contact the lower school office.
After School Care
After school extended care is made available Monday through Friday until 6 p.m. through a contracted service with Brighton Academy. Parents can conveniently pick up their child after school at TWCA, without the hassle of going to another location.
The lower school day concludes at 3:30 p.m. Students that are not picked up by 3:40 p.m. are taken to extended care until parents arrive. Advance notice for extended care is appreciated but not required. This service can be used on a regular or as needed basis and is available until 6 p.m. Fees for extended care are billed to the student's account on a monthly basis. All students need to complete an extended care registration packet regardless of how often services are utilized. For more information, please contact Brighton Academy at email@example.com or 281-465-4111, ext. 4.
Late start Monday Protocol for PK-6th grades.
- 7:00 - 8:40- Students 12 years and younger may be dropped off in front of the Timothy for childcare
- Registration is required - (click here for form)
- Please have your child remain in the car until someone takes their temperature.
- 8:30 – 5th and 6th grade students who are NOT in child care may be dropped off in front of the Timothy.
- After 8:40 – LS Parents must line up for car line in the church parking lot
- 8:55 - 9:15 - LS car line. We will follow the same procedures that we do on regular start days.
- Safety Patrol Students need to report for duty in the MPR at 8:50.
LS STUDENTS WHO ARE NOT IN CHILDCARE ARE NOT ALLOWED ON CAMPUS UNTIL 8:55.
MS STUDENTS WHO ARE NOT IN CHILDCARE ARE NOT ALLOWED ON CAMPUS UNTIL 8:30.
STUDENTS OVER 12 YEARS - 5TH AND 6TH GRADERS
- 8:30-8:50 - Students over 12 years of age are NOT allowed on campus until 8:30
- Students may be dropped off in front of the Timothy from 8:30-8:50
- AFTER 8:50 - students must be dropped off at the NAC.
Below are the scheduled dates for late start Mondays:
February 8, 2021
February 22, 2021
March 1, 2021
March 22, 2021
March 29, 2021
April 12, 2021
April 19, 2021
April 26, 2021