The Woodlands Christian Academy is an equal opportunity employer. We currently employ more than 100 full time and part time employees.
Applicants must be in agreement with the school's Statement of Faith and Philosophy of Education.
The Woodlands Christian Academy recognizes the value of a diverse educational community and does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, color, sex, national or ethnic background in the administration of policies.
Current Job Openings for 2017- 2018
Spanish/English Teacher for high school - Part Time
Technology Teacher for middle and high school
History Teacher for middle school
Choir Director for middle school - Part Time
Facilities Porter/Maintenance for all school
Due to expected growth we are also accepting teacher applications for all grade levels.
Teaching Candidates must have the following:
- Authentic relationship with Jesus Christ
- Hold at least a bachelor's degree
- Be proficient in technology
- Have prior teaching experience
- Possess a strong desire to teach in a Christian college preparatory school
- Teacher candidates with certification and/or coaching experience will be considered a plus
- Qualified candidates should complete the online application
- Previous full time teaching experience preferred.
Inquiries may be directed to the Director of Human Resources