As one of the Houston area’s premier college preparatory schools, we are excited to offer Continuous Enrollment, used by many private school and universities. Rather than going online and annually re-enrolling, Woodlands Christian now provides one continuous enrollment contract, automatically renewing annually until you opt out or through graduation!
For your convienence, we have consolidated a majority of tuition, fees and costs into one all-inclusive tuition number for each grade level. Beginning with the 2020-2021 school year, your investment in a Woodlands Christian education will include tuition as well as items formerly charged separately – activity, technology and athletic fees; ACH fees, Beyond the Walls, and high school technology and graduation fees.
Items and costs that are personal in nature will continue to be the financial responsibility of each family – school uniforms, mission trips, extra athletic fees, camps, band or music fees, and/or equipment rental, extended care, lunch, ACE fees, and Warrior Boosters dues or donations, as well as other individual miscellaneous fees and charges.
We are honored and grateful to partner with you for the education of your children and look forward to serving you for many years. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the business or enrollment offices.
- What is Continuous Enrollment?
- Why Continuous Enrollment?
- When does this new process begin?
- What will the transition look like?
- Will there be a deadline this year to submit my contract?
- How do we notify the school if we are not planning to return the following year?
- What will tuition be next year?
- What is all-inclusive tuition?
- What is NOT included in tuition?