The Woodlands Christian Academy is an equal opportunity employer. We currently employ more than 100 full time and part time employees.
Applicants must be in agreement with the school's Statement of Faith and Philosophy of Education.
The Woodlands Christian Academy recognizes the value of a diverse educational community and does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, color, sex, national or ethnic background in the administration of policies.
Teaching Candidates must have:
- An authentic relationship with Jesus Christ
- At least a bachelor's degree
- Technology proficiency
- A strong desire to teach in a Christian college preparatory school
- Candidates with certification and/or coaching experience will be considered a plus
- Previous full time teaching experience strongly preferred
- Qualified candidates should complete the online application
Lower School Teacher Assistant
Lower School K-4th Teachers
Middle School/High School Choral Director
High School English/Spanish Teacher
High School English Teacher
High School Part Time Spanish Teacher
High School Math Teacher
High School Girls Head Soccer Coach
Due to expected growth we are currently
accepting teacher applications for all grade levels
for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Hiring ALL substitute teachers for the 2017 - 2018 school year.
To become a substitute teacher, an employment application must be completed, and applicants must attend an orientation session.
Please contact Human Resources for additional information