The Woodlands Christian Academy is an equal opportunity employer. We currently employ more than 100 full time and part time employees.
Applicants must be in agreement with the school's Statement of Faith and Philosophy of Education.
The Woodlands Christian Academy recognizes the value of a diverse educational community and does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, color, sex, national or ethnic background in the administration of policies.
Teaching Candidates must have:
- An authentic relationship with Jesus Christ
- At least a bachelor's degree
- Technology proficiency
- A strong desire to teach in a Christian college preparatory school
- Candidates with certification and/or coaching experience will be considered a plus
- Previous full time teaching experience strongly preferred
- Qualified candidates should complete the online application
Nurse Substitute Needed
Hiring ALL substitute teachers for the 2018 - 2019 school year.
To become a substitute teacher, an employment application must be completed, and applicants must attend an orientation session.
Please contact Human Resources for additional information