The Woodlands Christian Academy is an independent, Christ-centered college preparatory school that integrates learning with Biblical faith and challenges our students to reach their highest potential - spiritually, academically, physically and socially - for the glory of Jesus Christ.
Quick Facts About Woodlands Christian
- Woodlands Christian was established in 1993.
- TWCA is fully accredited by AdvancEd and ACSI.
- Woodlands Christian is a non-denominational Christian college preparatory co-ed day school.
- Current enrollment exceeds 600 students in PreK-12th grade.
- Ideal student/teacher ratios based on grade level.
- Competitive athletic program.
- 95% student retention rate.
- The class of 2017 was offered an average of $103,000/student in merit-based college scholarship.
- Educational travel and community service opportunities.
- SAT and ACT scores above the local, state and national averages.